“I think if someone had told me that software is really about humanity, that it’s really about helping people by using computer technology, it would have changed my outlook a lot earlier.”
Coding Resources Specifically for Teachers:
- TONS of tutorials and information for students, teachers, and more!
- Exploring Computational Thinking, by Google for Education
- Lessons, videos, resources, etc.
Courses and Tutorials for Super Beginners:
- Make a free account, and start exploring tutorials for making websites and learning programming languages. Once you get beyond those, you can do simple little projects where you can use your coding skills.
Tutorials for When you Get a Little Bit Beyond Complete Beginner:
- The Odin Project: Created by a guy learned to code, and then went back and built this based on what he wished he knew and resources he wished he had.
Articles and Blog Posts: (Thanks to my friends who have been sending these to me!)